IRAAL is the owner or lawful user of copyright in all materials available on this web site. IRAAL only grants you permission to download, reproduce or retransmit, the IRAAL Information provided that you agree to be bound by the following terms before downloading, reproducing or retransmitting the IRAAL Information. You are welcome to browse this web site.
1. You will only use the IRAAL Information for non-commercial purposes.
2. If any of the IRAAL Information is reproduced or retransmitted, then you must ensure that this notice is reproduced and/or transmitted (as appropriate) with it and that all copyright notices accompanying any of the IRAAL Information are also reproduced/retransmitted.
3. All of the IRAAL Information is provided without any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied. It might be that some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, in which case, this exclusion, to the extent that it relates to implied warranties, will not apply to you.
4. The IRAAL Information might contain inaccuracies or typographical errors and IRAAL reserves the right to change or update the information without notice to you. IRAAL may also make improvements and/or changes to the functionality offered on the web site at any time without notice to you.
5. You should note that communications by you to IRAAL in response to the IRAAL Information or otherwise cannot be guaranteed to be kept confidential and you enter into communication with IRAAL at your own risk.
6. You agree that any data you provide in order to make use of the functionality of the web site may be used by IRAAL for its own analysis and marketing purposes and you agree to such use. IRAAL will not pass on your details for any other purpose unless IRAAL (a) obtains your permission or (b) is required to do so by law or any competent authority.
7. If this web site provides you with the ability to link to other web sites (by hypertext link), then you may use any such link, but unless the other site is an IRAAL site IRAAL is not responsible for the content or accuracy of information on such other sites.
8. To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event will IRAAL be liable to you for any damages whatsoever arising from your use of this web site.